Our TEAM is hard at work on Troup Elementary School, in LaGrange, for Carroll Daniel Construction, https://www.carrolldaniel.com/ . The school will have an EPDM roof system when we are finished.
We are currently looking to hire Commercial Roofing laborers with valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. Some of the job requirements are listed below:
- Hard Working, Self Motivated, Reliable and the ability to be on time
- Ability to lift 75 – 100 lbs
- Able to work on heights and in all weather conditions
- Value safe work practices
- Work well with others on your team
- Work Monday thru Friday with occasional weekends required
- Occasional travel required
- Some personal tools required along with clothing. Example: boots, tape measure, chalk line, utility knives, etc.
- General labor/construction experience helpful
- Valid drivers license
- Must be 18 years of age
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants must be able to pass a drug screen, along with federal employment eligibility verification.
Rate of pay is based on experience, and is negotiable.
Benefits are offered to employees after 90 days.
Today we are celebrating National Roofing Week. We would like to brag on our hardworking TEAM members. This crew is doing a great job installing installation at Roswell North Elementary School.
To maintain profitability in an economy of sluggish markets and corporate downsizing, many companies are cutting costs in various areas. All too often, one of the first areas to be reduced is maintenance. Continue reading “Paybacks of Preventative Maintenance: Investing in preventive roof system maintenance is worth the cost”