WRS is committed to providing a safe work place for our employees and clients. Our employees make us who we are and it is our responsibility to them to provide a safe working environment by ensuring they receive the proper training needed to perform their job responsibilities. This takes a commitment from both WRS and our employees.
See below how WRS and it’s TEAM is committed to safety.
- 30 hour OSHA trained safety coordinator
- 10 hour OSHA trained foreman
- 10 hour OSHA trained superintendants
- CERTA Torch Trained Applicator Trainer
- CERTA Torch Trained Applicators- 6 field team members
- Qualified Trained Lift Operators – 9 field team members
- 100% Drug Free Work Place
- 100% trained weekly on NRCA Tool Box Talks- all field staff attend
- NRCA continuing education classes- Fall Protection- 2 staff members certified
WRS OSHA logs can be obtained per your request. Please contact our office staff for more information on our qualifications and current EMR Rate.